Loops

n:b

Jul 7, 2009
sites.google.com
Whats up guys. Recently a buddy of mine suggetsted that I get some loops. I perform alot in the street and useally prefer impromptu effects (Ego, Stigmata, Kaos, Indecent, Sinful, Jacobs Ladder, Pressure, etc.), but if the effect is good enough I dont mind a setup (i.e. Timeline 2.0 (although I set it up with every box so im ready, (I perform it that much)), Factory sealed, 2 Card Monte, Thread, Ultragaff stuff, etc) So would loops be good to invest in for my style of magic/performing (Busking/Jazzing Street performing)? Thanks.

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
I think its great! Loops will break at first ALOT but don't get frustrated. You can learn effects, maintnence, and other ideas with the "Guerilla Guide to Loops". You can find it on "E"'s website and other sites but it's a 3 DVD set that got me started! Loops are great for me and I think they will work for you too! Also instead of buying the pack of loops all the time, start out with one or two packs first then buy the elastics dispenser: http://www.magicproshop.com/mesika-elastics-yigal-mesika-trick-p-9348.html

...then purchase "Million Dollar Knot". It's on Penguin Magic I think. But the video will teach you to tie your own loops and the dispenser has 100 ft. of elastic thread (the kind loops are made of). But overall its a great investment!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

n:b

Jul 7, 2009
sites.google.com
I think its great! Loops will break at first ALOT but don't get frustrated. You can learn effects, maintnence, and other ideas with the "Guerilla Guide to Loops". You can find it on "E"'s website and other sites but it's a 3 DVD set that got me started! Loops are great for me and I think they will work for you too! Also instead of buying the pack of loops all the time, start out with one or two packs first then buy the elastics dispenser: http://www.magicproshop.com/mesika-elastics-yigal-mesika-trick-p-9348.html

...then purchase "Million Dollar Knot". It's on Penguin Magic I think. But the video will teach you to tie your own loops and the dispenser has 100 ft. of elastic thread (the kind loops are made of). But overall its a great investment!!!! :D
Thanks for the advice, I will dfinitly check into them. The Guerilla Guide dvds look really good, espically Danny's dvd.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results