Madness By d+M

Jun 7, 2008
Texas
If you notice on his website both the release date of madness and inflight are wrong they have the wrong day of the week.....weird

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
deryn im curious about your ambigrams as they are PAINFULLY similar to mark palmer's who has a site that generates ambigrams for free... im not saying you didnt make them up all by yourself, its just they do look very alike to the ones on WOWTATTOOS.COM..
s30cbr.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

208h9ae.jpg

and

2ai4yo5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

j79ic8.jpg

see what i mean?

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
yeah that's been pointed out to me before. When I found that out I took a look at it for myself. And my only defense to prove that I do not nor have I ever used wowtattoo's generator is the fact that the ambigrams I made for Daniel were created nearly a year ago. The generator has only been up since the beginning of June

Letters can only fit certain ways and with the old english style Daniel likes, it's easy to make them resemble. Look at the M and A of "Madison".. they're different.

Simply put, the generator has only been up for a few weeks (June 8, 2008) and the ambigrams I've made to this point we're created long ago. Have a look at my old Ambigram thread.. that thread was created a while back

D

Deleted member 2755

so........then does anyone know anything about when it is coming out?

The DVD is said to be released either late this year or early next year. However, it won't be available tor everyone to purchase. No one knows who will be able to buy it.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results