Magic Advertised In Magic Magazine

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited due to the amazing responses and assistance I have received here... you guys are awesome! Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ashley,
Magic props can be VERY pricey, especially when it comes to large illusions, custom effects that are hand made and the price is normally reflected in most magazines whether it is Magic or Genii. That being said, I have also learned in life that you normally get what you pay for. If you buy a plastic set of cups and balls for $5.00 then obviously it is not going to hold up or look as professional as a Rings and Things set of cups and balls that could cost over 20X that amount. Can you do the same routines and perform magic with both? Yes, most definitely.

Reviews should always be read before making purchases. This is a big part of my purchasing new effects. Read through as many as you can and really listen to the people who give specific details of why or why not you should buy the effect.

Someone could just say, "This trick sucks and is a piece of crap." -- Well, that doesn't help you much.

Someone else could say, "The gimmick is made poorly and breaks often. You need to watch your angles because this effect cannot be performed surrounded. It also requires a two to three minute reset time." -- See the difference?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results