Magic Cafe down?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Oh it's not just you... :(

I was just about to make a topic or PM someone asking the same thing, but then I saw this

I wonder why it's down as I have not been able to access it since yesterday...

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Yeah, and it's been like it now for approx 24hrs...

Would have been nice to know that the site was going down for a bit, unless it was a sudden thing that was out of there control

Sep 1, 2007
UK
It's back up!!!!!!! :D:p:D

Apart from it's gone back in time... none of the new topics/posts lol... newest one from like january this year

JPK

Sep 1, 2007
Scotch Plains, NJ
Hopefully this is something they are working on. My post count has been bumped down to 12. Not good as I am trying to conduct some purchases over there.
JPK

Sep 1, 2007
UK
It literally HAS gone back in time lol...

I even have the PM's I had back then

My post count is also down...

I hope this gets fixed :(

JPK

Sep 1, 2007
Scotch Plains, NJ
It doesn't sound good.

From what I hear, they have not backed up the forum since January. They seem to be unaware that this was the case. I do not think they are going to be able to restore it anymore then they already have done. This is sad.
On a positive note, the posts about the 3 new CIB's coming soon from "E" have had a 9 months cut from the wait, so I guess it won't seem so long after all. :)
And it's not like I have read anything about other CIB's being released in the mean time. Oh wait.... Impervious, Sealed In, Sealed and Stuck, and so on. :)
JPK

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results