Magic Civil War: Calen Morelli vs. Rick Lax vs. Ellusionist?

Who is in the wrong here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is it ok if you upload the video fully. I don't have a YouTube account unfortunately and I really want to see it!
Unfortunately I took it off my public YouTube page because Rick Lax messaged me and asked me to take it down. I didn't want to promote drama and was just trying to hold the magician bashing that celebrity magicians do up for criticism. Unfortunately that point was not made and it came across like a Drama Alert video which is what I didn't want. Ellusionist contacted me and told me that they have no issues with Rick Lax as of right now. I have no idea if there is any bad blood between Rick and Calen as of now.

Aug 27, 2016
Unfortunately I took it off my public YouTube page because Rick Lax messaged me and asked me to take it down. I didn't want to promote drama and was just trying to hold the magician bashing that celebrity magicians do up for criticism. Unfortunately that point was not made and it came across like a Drama Alert video which is what I didn't want. Ellusionist contacted me and told me that they have no issues with Rick Lax as of right now. I have no idea if there is any bad blood between Rick and Calen as of now.
An honourable decision. No one wants to be a keemstar ;)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I think we've talked this out. I'm not sure that this thread is helping much. In light of the unavailable video I'm going to lock the thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results