Magic... coming and going...

Nov 6, 2007
I've decided I'm taking a break from cards. I want to thank everyone here for all your support and help. I realized and learned so much from here. I want to shout out most of all to trashmanf who reaaaally took the time to help me so much. I really enjoy it and I'll still flip a card once in a while but I have to say. I've decided cards just can't be my life 100% of the time. I need a break also because I'm getting over fed with cards. I'm not giving up I want to come back some day. But for now other things are calling. Don't worry though I'll show up occasionally for fun. You might be wondring what I'm intrested in instead of cards, currently I'm working on getting into body building as well as guitar. I even have a slight thought of going back to web design. Don't know though, it's all in a mix right now. But don't worry, I once said I was done for good a long time ago, look at me now...I'm doing so well. Don't worry I'll be back.

Double Decker

Nov 6, 2007
If anyone like copperfield here doesn't get the message from this, I'm saying goodbye for now and I'm thanking everyone for helping me on this forum. Oh and copperfield, THANKYOU SO MUCH for telling me that noones cares about whether I leave or not. I felt I contributed alot to this forum.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Look I don't want to sound mean or anything. There is no need to make a thread of you taking a break from cards. Noone would have noticed and tommorow noone will care. Anyway good luck:)

Harsh, man. Saying "I don't want to sound mean or anything" does not give you license to say anything you want and it be okay. Adding good luck and a smiley face is almost condescending. As he said, he just wants to give thanks where he believes it is due.

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results