Magic of Japan

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I used the searching thing to look for a thread like this, but I only found threads about New Magic of Japan and 5x5 Japan. This is just Magic of Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vftamaM6b5A

Its by Charles Hsu (I think), and all the tricks are pretty good. The second trick right after the ace/king production is insane, in my opinion. I found out that it was called Red or Black (maybe I'm, wrong).

Triple Shock is also really good, its like an advanced Amazing Shrinking Deck.

I was just wondering where I can get this book. I'm assuming its a prequel to New Magic of Japan, because the title is Magic of Japan.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
The majority of the stuff Charles has on his channel is from 5x5 or new magic of japan. If you PM him through youtube or (if you're on it) the magic cafe, he will help you out any way he can, he's a lovely guy.

C!

Aug 31, 2007
I saw 1 trick from 5x5, a few from New magic of Japan, and a lot were from old issues of genii magazine.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Sorry I guess I should have made it more clear. I'll edit it.

I already have 5x5 and New Magic of Japan. The magic in the link is not from those. It says just "Magic of Japan." That is the book I am looking for.

Sep 2, 2007
California
As people have said before, the effects he performed were either from the two books mentioned or from old issues of Genii Magazine. To the best of my knowledge, there is no book titled "Magic of Japan". I believe the person performing on youtube was just saying he was performing magic of Japan.....

A

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results