Jun 1, 2017
Thought this might be of interest to some of you. :)
Magic + DIY robotics. This is the first time Mario has posted one of his original routines in its entirety on YouTube!
It's a lamp. A robotic lamp. That performs with him.
He created this for his live show back in 2014.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Wow, that's a ton of creativity and a ton of hard work. I don't remember which but wasn't this guy on a magic documentary a while ago? Cool routine. Not really my style but the work that must have gone into it is amazing. He has taken what is essentially a chop cup routine and changed EVERYTHING about it. Inspiring!

Reactions: katierosamarchese
Jun 1, 2017
Wow, that's a ton of creativity and a ton of hard work. I don't remember which but wasn't this guy on a magic documentary a while ago? Cool routine. Not really my style but the work that must have gone into it is amazing. He has taken what is essentially a chop cup routine and changed EVERYTHING about it. Inspiring!

Thanks Josh. Yes! Mario was the subject of an indie doc called Building Magic. He definitely puts his whole heart and many many hours into creating these routines. Thanks for taking the time to watch it. :)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Thanks Josh. Yes! Mario was the subject of an indie doc called Building Magic. He definitely puts his whole heart and many many hours into creating these routines. Thanks for taking the time to watch it. :)

While it isn't necessarily my style the amount of experimentation and trial and error that goes into something like this is commendable.

Hey I follow you guys on YouTube! Nice to see you on the Theory11 forums as well.

I've always loved the gizmos that Mario comes up with. Apparently David Blaine does as well. I'm curious as to how Mario is liking working with David Blaine and how Mario's expertise in robotics and circuitry is helping in getting consulting work?

Love your vlog and channel. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: katierosamarchese
Jun 1, 2017
Hey I follow you guys on YouTube! Nice to see you on the Theory11 forums as well.

I've always loved the gizmos that Mario comes up with. Apparently David Blaine does as well. I'm curious as to how Mario is liking working with David Blaine and how Mario's expertise in robotics and circuitry is helping in getting consulting work?

Love your vlog and channel. Keep up the great work!

Hey Tyler! Thank you for the wonderful feedback! David has been such a wonderful force of inspiration and encouragement to us. Mario has been so grateful for the chance to be a part of his team.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results