Magic Tricks you can perform in less than a second?

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Hmm, I guess yeah I can agree on a coin vanish as well.….It can be performed that quickly. I don’t think it would be a good performance though in most cases. One second is kinda a extreme short amount of time for setting up an initial and final condition even for a coin vanish, let alone how long it takes to sink in that it’s gone for those witnessing it.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
The Sub Trunk / Metamorphosis can take less than a second for the actual change itself... but I don't think there's any magic trick that should be done in a second total. There isn't a trick that I can think of that isn't better with some presentation, and you most likely (definitely) need more than a second for that.

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
The video I found of Eugene performing it is 44 seconds long🤣 But if you start timing when the audience likely thinks the trick has started, it’s about a 4 second performance without their reaction. His setups a bit longer of course…I mean it’s darn near the entire 44 second video if you start at the beginning of his patter.…and I do I guess since it’s the buildup.

Reactions: Caleb the Magician
Nov 24, 2017
I just posted this in another thread, but it fits here too I'd say. D'Lites. Remove tiny glow from pocket, put in mouth, remove from ear. I'd wager you could do it in a second

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results