Magic Tricks

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
I want to buy a gift for my friend.
He likes to perform effects "many times", meaning that he doesn't want to be limited by only one card for example. So he can basically show the same effect to the same person or group of people.
He likes tricks that he can do anywhere and don't require too much prep.
I was thinking of buying him Double Cross.
Do you guys have any other recommendations? Possibly card tricks?

Sep 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
I want to buy a gift for my friend.
He likes to perform effects "many times", meaning that he doesn't want to be limited by only one card for example. So he can basically show the same effect to the same person or group of people.
He likes tricks that he can do anywhere and don't require too much prep.
I was thinking of buying him Double Cross.
Do you guys have any other recommendations? Possibly card tricks?
I have double cross and it is good but the problem is you can't really perform it for the same people because the second time they are looking for you to touch there hands to stamp them. I would personally get the invisible deck, and animation maybe two packs of animation because they are easy to break when you first learn the loops. And even then it's still cheaper than double cross and there are so many ways to perform both. Invisible deck the card they name is always facing the opposite way and you can do a ton of stuff with that. And animation there card floats out of the deck and you can also make sunglasses move without touching them and flip a straw. links for both below

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
I have double cross and it is good but the problem is you can't really perform it for the same people because the second time they are looking for you to touch there hands to stamp them. I would personally get the invisible deck, and animation maybe two packs of animation because they are easy to break when you first learn the loops. And even then it's still cheaper than double cross and there are so many ways to perform both. Invisible deck the card they name is always facing the opposite way and you can do a ton of stuff with that. And animation there card floats out of the deck and you can also make sunglasses move without touching them and flip a straw. links for both below

Thank you,
What would you say are your three favorite tricks you own from Theory11?

Reactions: Caleb the Magician
Sep 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
Thank you,
What would you say are your three favorite tricks you own from Theory11?
I would say invisible deck, Omega, and animation. I also like Self-Tying shoelaces. I have videos of all of those except for invisible deck on my YouTube channel. I bought double cross months ago but still haven't performed it i prefer card tricks. Just a note with Self-Tying shoelaces you have to have pants or jeans. My channel is below if you want to watch the performances. I also have bought Petroleum, Double Agent, Cyber and Tarantula2.0.

Reactions: CWhite

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
I would say invisible deck, Omega, and animation. I also like Self-Tying shoelaces. I have videos of all of those except for invisible deck on my YouTube channel. I bought double cross months ago but still haven't performed it i prefer card tricks. Just a note with Self-Tying shoelaces you have to have pants or jeans. My channel is below if you want to watch the performances. I also have bought Petroleum, Double Agent, Cyber and Tarantula2.0.

Unfortunately Omega just sold out and he already has an invisible deck.
He isn't too fond of loops.
Do you have any other recommendations?
I know he likes gimmicks and doesn't really have a preference between card and general magic.

Sep 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately Omega just sold out and he already has an invisible deck.
He isn't too fond of loops.
Do you have any other recommendations?
I know he likes gimmicks and doesn't really have a preference between card and general magic.
I don't have them, but recently have been looking into buying either Svenpad or Parapad i think those are the next magic tricks im gonna buy. I would recommend but i don't have them so you can't go totally by me. But that's what i would buy.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Get him a book. Card College 1. It is the first book in a 5 volume series on how to do card magic with a regular deck. Though he may already have a volume or 2, so you'll have to find out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results