Magic TV Specials

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I saw Masters of Illusions on monday and it was awesome. To be honest that was the first magic tv special i've ever seen. And it was pretty entertaining.

So i want to start watching specials too. The only specials i know of right now is Masters of Illusions and the Masked Magician thing (which i hate). So could anyone please inform me on other good magic tv specials? I'm mainly looking for close-up acts but anything will do. Thanks!

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
I saw Masters of Illusions on monday and it was awesome. To be honest that was the first magic tv special i've ever seen. And it was pretty entertaining.

So i want to start watching specials too. The only specials i know of right now is Masters of Illusions and the Masked Magician thing (which i hate). So could anyone please inform me on other good magic tv specials? I'm mainly looking for close-up acts but anything will do. Thanks!
Just informing you that the masked magician is canceled. It was replaced with Masters of Illusions. (unless it is being broadcasted somewhere else that I am not yet aware of, if so please inform me)

Dec 10, 2007
Just informing you that the masked magician is canceled. It was replaced with Masters of Illusions. (unless it is being broadcasted somewhere else that I am not yet aware of, if so please inform me)

why that show sucks so bad. But it is still on their site as a special that they show. But why do magicians agree to appear on here? They air stage show, and then expose them right after. And then they have "street magic revealed". Its like doing a paid endorsement for learn magic tricks. lol

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
why that show sucks so bad. But it is still on their site as a special that they show. But why do magicians agree to appear on here? They air stage show, and then expose them right after. And then they have "street magic revealed". Its like doing a paid endorsement for learn magic tricks. lol

Masters of Illusion doesn't expose or show how they do everything. You're thinking of Magic Biggest Secrets Revealed. Which just has one guy (who pretty much ruined his own career.) expose all the stage effects and a few other effects.

Dec 10, 2007
Masters of Illusion doesn't expose or show how they do everything. You're thinking of Magic Biggest Secrets Revealed. Which just has one guy (who pretty much ruined his own career.) expose all the stage effects and a few other effects.

no i was saying that the network (mynetworktv) shows masters of illusion and then the show you mentioned as well. So its a tv station that shows magic and exposes it. Thats the point i was making.

What makes you think he ruined his own career? He made a bunch of money on the specials and he doesnt perform these tricks himself. The whole point of the specials (according to him) was to expose the stage effects that have remained unchanged for the last 100 years or so, in order to force magicians to start coming up with some original stuff. It was kind of a dick move to screw over people like that, and i think he really did it for the money, but i have to agree with him at least a little bit.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results