Magic Weekend 2007 part 2 - THE MOVES

Hey guys! I've had a very hectic month, with many film projects.

Specifially in focus, was a music video project for a friend of mine.
I had to priority it ahead of this project, because we actually have a deadline on that project, and since we hadn't done anything like it (well, she had, but not in this scale) before, we didn't know how demanding it was going to be. We wrapped up shooting today, and we've already started editing, so yeah.

Meanwhile, I got a little treat for you. It's nothing less than Magic Weekend part two, and it's, as you already know, about the moves.

when I looked through the tapes, I realised there were indeed quite few clips that were really good, of moves. Despite having three hours of footage, but I guess most of it is actually sessioning, and footage for part three. What exactly part three is about, I won't reveal until the very release. If you know where to look, you should know when to expect it. =)

Without further ado, here goes.

Magic Weekend Part Two

It is actually hosted my my own server, using my own domain.
Expect a site to be up on http://www.allanhagen.com very soon.
So, no worries regarding bandwidth or tranfer limit, I've got it all unlimited. Click and download all you want, guys.

Enjoy!

If you like it, please please say so. If you don't..then you're wrong, but still, please do let me know why you didn't like it. Any feedback is good feedback, IMO.

Allan, on behalf of everyone attending MW07 with me.

Really nice video Allan, I know how tricky it can be to edit this sort of stuff together; and you pulled it off well. I do think however, that I enjoyed the first video more, since it was more interactive and gave it a better "atmosphere", but this definitely came... 2nd? :)

Canny wait for Part 3.

Jordan

Dec 7, 2007
this video is awesome! and how coincidentlal that i recently went to the muse concert in the sydney entertainment centre...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results