Magical change-1

Jun 19, 2013
Hi,this is my first post.I've posed a thread few day's ago but that was not published.i don't know what's the reason..so i post the thread again..here I've used swing change by Daniel Madison to revel a card..any constructive criticism will be appreciate.thank you.
I am sorry,I should post it on card magic section but unfortunately I've post it here.i don't know how to delete post.I will post my next thread in appropriate section. please pardon me.thanks again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCMuOAcWEb8

[video=youtube;iCMuOAcWEb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCMuOAcWEb8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 29, 2011
Yeah, its time to choose a new double lift. There are many out there, you should think about how you would want it to look if you were turning over a single card, and find a technique that suits it, create one, or change one so that it does.

Jun 19, 2013
Yeah, its time to choose a new double lift. There are many out there, you should think about how you would want it to look if you were turning over a single card, and find a technique that suits it, create one, or change one so that it does.
I have just collected "jason england's double lift".I think it is perfect.but I want to know your opinion..Is it sufficient or should I bought another one??

Aug 31, 2007
I have just collected "jason england's double lift".I think it is perfect.but I want to know your opinion..Is it sufficient or should I bought another one??

Jason England's download is great, and a very natural looking double. I would also work on your card control at the start - a simple double undercut would most likely be more effective. But the actual change looked great - keep it up!

Anyone else have a favorite 'natural' looking double lift?

Dec 29, 2011
Jason England's download is great, and a very natural looking double. I would also work on your card control at the start - a simple double undercut would most likely be more effective. But the actual change looked great - keep it up!

Anyone else have a favorite 'natural' looking double lift?

The one commonly called the strike double lift, but nice and open and smooth.

Jun 19, 2013
Thank you ZachMuller. I will be sticky with Jason England for double lift and next time when I will perform this trick I will must apply double undercut.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results