Magical Wheel of Dreams

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
What is it? This is my first year of doing magic.

Some wheel that they have you Spin every holiday and in theory you can win great prizes. If you buy from theory11 store you get more spins. But, yeah like I said it's in theory. Like in theory I can be president of the U.S. but in practice it would be very poor judgement on a lot of peoples parts.

That was obviously a joke. Keep your eyes peeled!!

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Reactions: Caleb the Magician

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Stand tough Caleb...your dreams will be answered soon...out of the mist it approaches...and all Theroy11 devotees prostrate before it awe and majesty. Soon you will be a believer and every year you will return and wait and wonder.....and besides that it's a lot of fun...take heed young sir and save your pennys until it begins. Peter in Oz

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
A side note to Caleb...as you begin your journey with the craft of magic...check out other forums at Theory11..it is a large family of like minded individuals who wish to create, experiment and share. Many here wish to empower individuals such as yourself to go on and achieve greater strength and knowledge with whatever side of magic that suits you...enjoy the experience...even with the Wheel....and if no one has said anything to you....welcome to the family and brother and sister hood of magic....Peter in Oz

Reactions: CWhite
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results