Magician Business Card

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Hi All how are you doing? I need You help, Yes YU! Anyones Help Is good.
Im Working on my Magician Buissnes Card, the back of the card will be with the Attached Photo and I want some good Frase in the Dark Place, Any idea? Plz help
fondocopiape7.jpg

Thx
Mago Nicolas

PD: I want a Frase in English.

C

clarrus

How about

"I am an Artist, I practice the art of Illusion"

C

clarrus

I got another one which i'm sure most of you guys can relate to.

"Please don't compare me to Criss Angel"

I'm wondering 2 things.

#1. Why does it seem you want everyone else to do the work for you, without you giving ANY IDEA about what YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IT?!

#2. Is this business card for booking parties, or just for your ego? If you actually want to start doing some gigs...well you won't like my opinion on anything. But...let me know if you want it. :)

Best,
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
I'm wondering 2 things.

#1. Why does it seem you want everyone else to do the work for you, without you giving ANY IDEA about what YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IT?!

#2. Is this business card for booking parties, or just for your ego? If you actually want to start doing some gigs...well you won't like my opinion on anything. But...let me know if you want it. :)

Best,
Steve
Its For Work as a MAgician, im also working on a web page. Im searching for ideas. I already have some of mine, but wont to hear other peoples opinion

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Instead of just trying to think up ideas for slogans, I came up with a slogan AND a business card design. I did edit the original image and added the slogon at the bottom.

\\. Here is the design i came up with:

nicholasbusinesscardvc1.jpg

I hope you like it. PM me if you want some other designs. I'm here to help!

-|P54
THX DUDE!! I will PM u

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results