Magician's Coat/Jacket

Jun 4, 2008
san clemente, ca
Hey guys.
Last November on my birthday I got this very nice black leather jacket from my girlfriend and her family. As an additional gift she offered to sew some extra pockets. So we've been working on ideas for secret pockets. I'm just not sure. I only know a couple coin pockets in the sleeves. I would really appreciate it if someone can give me any knowledge on a magicians coat and pocket placing. I want to make this an every day use jacket. Please let me know about any info or tricks that require a setup within the coat. I really want to experiment with this. Don't hesitate to post any recommendations. Thank you.
-Jacob

Reactions: dann522
Nov 17, 2007
try looking into TOPITs. Same principle as hidden pockets, but better in my eyes.Micheal Ammar has a vid out about topit work

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 30, 2007
try looking into TOPITs. Same principle as hidden pockets, but better in my eyes.Micheal Ammar has a vid out about topit work

Jay Scott Berry also has a video and I think he sells some topits but I could be wrong.

Jun 4, 2008
san clemente, ca
thanks guys.
i'm going to really look into topits. i was never really sure about them, but i was watching some demos by micheal ammar and carl cloutier and i was impressed.
i'm thinking of getting the Topits & Pockets Super Set by JSB. Which topits are the best and most affordable? also i like the idea of having pockets for certain things such as loading and ditching tt ect...

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I have an idea... A pocket inside the sleeve (right at the edge) to ditch a card, like a gaff or a chosen card that you can reproduce instantly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results