Magician's wax

Nov 2, 2007
I use a 50/50 mix of bee's wax and toilet gasket wax. I melt the two together, stir and pour into whatever container I feel like using. hope this helps.

Sep 3, 2007
If you decide to make your own wax, make sure you don't just melt the wax in a pan. because you can start a fire. Someone at my friends apartments caught 3 apartments in fire from trying to melt wax directly on the pan.

In order to melt it, you need to first get two pans, one smaller than another. First pour water into the larger pan and put the second one inside it on the water. Put the wax you want to melt inside the smaller pan. Then bring the water to boil. This will melt the wax, while, in turn, help prevent your wax from exploding in your face and burning you or catching something on fire.

Sep 1, 2007
99 percent, if not 100 percent of anything to do with invisible thread

i just bought 3 things of michale ammars wax, imo its the best, and i use it for everything, magic related or not lol

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
If you have any friends or family members that have braces or certain other teeth-straightening appliances(for lack of a better word :) ) Sometimes, they get a couple little containers of wax that they can put on the braces if they poke their gums. I used to have braces, and I got a lot of those containers of wax. It works pretty much exactly the same as the magician's wax that I use, and heck for all I know, It could be made of the same stuff. If you can get your hands on some of it, keep it.

Sep 15, 2007
Ammar's wax is a mix of Vassaline and that Braces type of wax.
It is easiest to just buy a container of it.
Snorri

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results