Make Dangerous Factory Sealed

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
For those of you know how to do angle zero and factory sealed you can make the corner appear in a factory sealed bottle. What do you guys think?

-Michael

Jun 3, 2008
I dont quiet understand what you are saying. I know what factory sealed is but what do you mean by corner? DO you mean Corner of a card?

Nick

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I definitely like the concept, but I don't see how you could do it the same way. The revelation in the bottle can be instantaneous, kinda like "Hey look in that bottle over there!", and that can be a pretty cool end to angle zero.

But I can't see how you can make the revelation an actual "trick" like you can with a nickel. The mechanics for any version of factory sealed are only meant to be done with a coin. I am sure you could find some way, though, to "pass" the corner through the bottle, you just couldn't visually do it the same way that you do factory sealed.

May 2, 2008
Well, you can.. But it would make the corner all wet, how would you feel if you were the corner? Do you enjoy being wet? I certainly don't.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Technically, it isn't Factory Sealed anymore. The whole purpose behind the effect is that the coin instantly penetrates.

What you're thinking of would just be another corner to impossible location. I'm pretty sure something to this effect has been done before. It's a good idea though, I'd like to hear how it goes if you perform it.

David

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Technically, it isn't Factory Sealed anymore. The whole purpose behind the effect is that the coin instantly penetrates.

What you're thinking of would just be another corner to impossible location. I'm pretty sure something to this effect has been done before. It's a good idea though, I'd like to hear how it goes if you perform it.

David

I never said i was going to sell it if that is what you were implying but you could pretend to bring the corner back and pretend to mess up and need a drink pull the bottle out of your pocket and show them the corner and it is factory sealed in the bottle. Also its just combining two effects not really the penetration of factory sealed just the sealed part.

-Michael

D

Deleted member 2755

Guy's, the reworking of the effect wouldn't be hard at all.:rolleyes: You can bring out a bottle in the very beginning and show it empty. Put it back in your pocket. Then take out your deck and do Angle Zero. You can take the bottle out again. Show it empty. Then maybe rub your hand against the bottle and show the corner. Show the bottle was factory sealed. I like the concept a lot. :)

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I never said i was going to sell it if that is what you were implying but you could pretend to bring the corner back and pretend to mess up and need a drink pull the bottle out of your pocket and show them the corner and it is factory sealed in the bottle. Also its just combining two effects not really the penetration of factory sealed just the sealed part.

-Michael

You keep bottles of water in your pocket? I find that a bit weird... But that's just me.:D

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
You keep bottles of water in your pocket? I find that a bit weird... But that's just me.:D

Weird is just a word used by people who aren't creative, so go to your dictionary neatly cut out the words weird and impossible.

-Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Unless you have a way to justify it, it will not make sense to make it reappear inside the bottle..It will be amazing but confusing. If you get what i mean ;)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Unless you have a way to justify it, it will not make sense to make it reappear inside the bottle..It will be amazing but confusing. If you get what i mean ;)

I have to agree. Magic needs a purpose. It's not like the corner just decides to go to the bottle. Even if the spectator can react, your mind still needs a reason.

Daniel's presentation of the effect gives a reason for the corner appearing on the clock. It represents the exact time that the corner vanished. I'm having trouble thinking of reasons why the corner would appear in a water bottle.

If you can come up with a presentation and a reason, I applaud you. Good luck.

Also, in my first post I wasn't implying that you were going to sell the effect. I have no idea where you got that from.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results