Making Room for the Shelf

Feb 22, 2015
Hey everyone. I am just here with a quick question. There is getting to be little room on my shelf for my books and DVD's. So I was just wondering as to where I could place these. Not in storage wise, but more like return them or even sell them to other magicians. Thanks in advance, and have a great day.

Reactions: Aaronmoh01
Feb 22, 2015
You could always donate the books and DVD's to your local library and also at your local Goodwill.

|| Steven
No way. Can you seriously donate magic books and DVD's to goodwill? I mean like, I only thought that they took clothes and furniture. Never any books, DVD's, or anything like that?

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
We are fortunate enough to have a great club that holds a swap meet. A great place to get rid of old stuff that you never use. You could also consider donations to your nearest magic club. They can use them as prizes or keep them as part of a general use library.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
If you don't feel comfortable donating them to a normal store I want to say that H and R books also takes used books and DVDs, and they deal exclusivly with magic books.

Also, here on the forums you can modify your signature so that you can display what you have for sale. You can't post a new thread advertising what you have but you can put the info on your signature.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results