Mange - Best card revelation for dinner

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
ok so i was at dinner a couple minutes ago, and i started blowing at my hot meal, when i noticed the vapor spread on the plate when i blew, so i cam up with an idea...

i made my uncle pick a card.... any card

then i just think about it... meditate it...

and then i just blow on his meal and on the plate's edge the 3 of diamonds appears..... he went nuts.... the he blew again and it was gone!!!

it is really cool i am going to try it at lunch tommorow too...
tell me what ya think about my creation!!! LOL
i know its not that great but... just tell me what you think

Nov 30, 2007
Sounds like things that have previously been done, but a video would make it a little clearer.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
ok so i was at dinner a couple minutes ago, and i started blowing at my hot meal, when i noticed the vapor spread on the plate when i blew, so i cam up with an idea...

i made my uncle pick a card.... any card

then i just think about it... meditate it...

and then i just blow on his meal and on the plate's edge the 3 of diamonds appears..... he went nuts.... the he blew again and it was gone!!!

it is really cool i am going to try it at lunch tommorow too...
tell me what ya think about my creation!!! LOL
i know its not that great but... just tell me what you think

you blow on his meal....hmmm, maybe not the best thing to do during a dinner. But anyway good job~

Oct 6, 2007
Dude, Caruso....That is an awesome effect.

Although I think I know the effect (not that it matters), it's a great, great idea. Hope to see it in Subtle. :D

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
LOL yeah not the greatest idea to blow on a a strangers meal, might want to do it on your own plate lol....

but it was just a cool idea i came up with, just for you guys to play around with it...

thanks D.justin :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results