Marc DeSouza Lecture - Thursday Night at 7:00

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Marc DeSouza will be doing an online lecture sponsored by the Society of American Magicians on Thursday night at 7:00 pm EST. It will be free to all magicians worldwide, whether you are a member or not. The lecture starts at 7:00 pm. You will have to answer a question to gain admittance, but it is a simple question and if you can't answer it, you probably shouldn't be watching the lecture :cool:

Here is the link: https://www.magicsam.com/mpage/boxoffice

See you there!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
@010rusty - who's counting (other than you)?

Marc is an amazing magician and a wonderful person. He is a tremendous supporter of magic -- everything from hosting lectures at the small theatre in his house to loaning magic books out of his library. Marc is one of the people that I go to when I need advice. He has perfected all of the classics of magic. Anything he teaches will be worth learning. I'm really looking forward to the lecture and hope to see all of you there.

Reactions: 010rusty
Nov 3, 2018
Fun fact: despite HAVING THE MOST LIKES in the history of the forums this is ONLY RealityOne’s 14th thread he’s ever created himself . So that should tell you

HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS
I couldn't believe it, but after looking at his profile I see you're completely correct.

@RealityOne, thanks for notifying us! It'll be one o'clock in the morning here in Germany, but my sleep schedule's completely messed up anyway, so what the heck. See you there!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
It was a great lecture with Marc teaching his sponge ball, egg bag, linking ring and his ambidextrous travelers as well as a great routine with "rubber" duckies. His handling of the dye tube and hank ball was just amazing. Great lecture.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Rick:

I sent you a link. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share it publicly (and the stuff is too good just to post on a forum).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results