Mark Bautista is sick!

Jan 26, 2008
Has anyone seen or heard of this guy before check his videos out they are pretty good. I searched his name and didnt get any results so I thought I would share his videos with you guys, and I am not affiliated with him at all (never even spoke to the guy) but he really is good.

eXtreme Card Manipulation by Mark Bautista:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FUvgKSU7GY

Cigarette Magic by Mark Bautista:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxr255LrqQo

Ring Manipulation by Mark Bautista:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7p90TwROCM

Intimate Invisible Palm - by Mark Bautista:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLN4OmstUk

Cheers

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
I wouldn't be surprised if he is a student of De'Vo. He has many moves of De'vo's, but it's his ability to preform them just like De'vo that makes my thing he has trained with him.

After a while of training with someone you pick up on their moves, and how you preform them.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I wouldn't be surprised if he is a student of De'Vo. He has many moves of De'vo's, but it's his ability to preform them just like De'vo that makes my thing he has trained with him.

After a while of training with someone you pick up on their moves, and how you preform them.
No offense, but it makes you seem pretty ignorant,saying that because he did a lot of moves from de'vo and they were nicely done he is his "student"? damn man..

And for God's sake if somebody can do some neat stuff that doesnt mean they should be a t11 artist.. this is for hector.. :p de donde erees?

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
No offense, but it makes you seem pretty ignorant,saying that because he did a lot of moves from de'vo and they were nicely done he is his "student"? damn man..

And for God's sake if somebody can do some neat stuff that doesnt mean they should be a t11 artist.. this is for hector.. :p de donde erees?
I didn't mean it to sound ignorant and am sorry it came off that way. However don't you feel that this guy is a bit to good to have just learned from DvD's?
His Heavens display was beautiful, he does DeRing better than anyone I've seen, and have every single on of De'vo's intricate details down pat.

By just watching a DvD or him in person I doubt he could have got that good on his own, if he did, He is one of the best Cardist's I've seen, and I give prop's!

I also wanted to say, that I just said it seemed like he trained with De'Vo, I never said that because he was that good he had to of trained with him.... this would make me Ignorant.[You made it seem like I said that, and am devoid of knowledge because of this..]

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
He has great style. I really enjoyed watching him perform. Tom Mullica is an amazing and hilarious entertainer also. His cigarette eating is crazy, and really amusing.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
being a student of something doesnt mean literally necessarilly, I could be a student of erdnase if I was a pious expert at the card table reader.

He knows a lot of tom mullica stuff..., still not the real tom though....

Hes got some nice XCM too! Thanks for letting us know about this!

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I didn't mean it to sound ignorant and am sorry it came off that way. However don't you feel that this guy is a bit to good to have just learned from DvD's?
His Heavens display was beautiful, he does DeRing better than anyone I've seen, and have every single on of De'vo's intricate details down pat.

By just watching a DvD or him in person I doubt he could have got that good on his own, if he did, He is one of the best Cardist's I've seen, and I give prop's!

I also wanted to say, that I just said it seemed like he trained with De'Vo, I never said that because he was that good he had to of trained with him.... this would make me Ignorant.[You made it seem like I said that, and am devoid of knowledge because of this..]
Ok I just re read your post and you are right. My bad. And man I dont know if you are on cardistry, but if you sell your soul to Andrei, you can get the moves that beautiful with just practice, practice ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results