Massa Playing Card Review

May 9, 2008
I have about 115 bricks which I need to sell because I'm getting engaged to my girlfriend and need to pay for the ring. We should keep this on topic though.

Guys, the cards do fan great with powder. They fan great for a couple of days without powder, but then start to clump. If you powder them they fan great again.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
See here is the great thing about ordering from a store. I emailed customer service telling them that I had found lower prices from random people around the net. They told me that since you are not a reputable dealer they aren't supposed to do anything. But they have had a couple of emails about this issue and refunded my part of my money as well as lowering the price to $27.95 a brick for anyone who wants them.

-Michael

May 9, 2008
I'm still selling them for less than that. They are a business out to make a profit. I'm a hobbyist out to give everyone a chance to own the cards at an affordable price.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I'm still selling them for less than that. They are a business out to make a profit. I'm a hobbyist out to give everyone a chance to own the cards at an affordable price.

Once again Site>Hobbyist. Read there about me section they are basically saying the same thing as you.

-Michael

May 9, 2008
If you want to purchase from the site I'm not stopping you, or anyone. I could set up a website just like that and sell them. It makes no difference. That site you're advertising is charging $17.95 for shipping, on top of the $27.95. You stated they have better shipping prices? I selling for less per brick and way less for shipping. From that site it would be $45.90 Shipped. That is a great deal for massas from a website, I won't deny. But like I said people can have an AWESOME deal if they deal with me. If you want a great deal on great cards, then talk to me. If you'd rather spend more for the experience of purchasing from a website, go to the site.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
If you want to purchase from the site I'm not stopping you, or anyone. I could set up a website just like that and sell them. It makes no difference. That site you're advertising is charging $17.95 for shipping, on top of the $27.95. You stated they have better shipping prices? I selling for less per brick and way less for shipping. From that site it would be $45.90 Shipped. That is a great deal for massas from a website, I won't deny. But like I said people can have an AWESOME deal if they deal with me. If you want a great deal on great cards, then talk to me. If you'd rather spend more for the experience of purchasing from a website, go to the site.

I am going to see if a mod could delete most posts outside my original one. This was not meant to be an advertisement for anyone.

-Michael

May 9, 2008
I'm sorry if I've upset you by offering better prices. If it wasn't meant to be an advertisment for anyone you shouldn't have posted the website you purchased them from and praised their customer service and prices. I was simply pointing out I have more to offer, and I'm sorry you missed out. If a mod does decide to delete the posts, make sure to delete the link for his advertisement for that website. Maybe he's a partner of the website trying to generate traffic. I find it funny that he was single-handedly able to get them to lower their price $10/brick in a matter of minutes. If he can advertise, so can I.

I agree though, as I stated several times, let's keep it on topic.

If Theory11 is interested in purchasing my lot of cards let me know.

Sep 1, 2007
Don't test TKHs knowlege of Massas. Dude knows what he's talking about.

And these are far from being, and probably never will be, the next Jerrys Nuggets. Don't know why that would be a good thing either...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results