Matrix

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Hello!

Coin matrix. Amazing feat of magic. I love it and perform it as much as I can.

The sound problem is quite problematic though. What surface do you perform it on? Don't just say "a cloth", because a cloth is no good if just put on a table. It slides and makes it all impossible.

The problem got to me so bad, that I searched for the solution. And David Stone's Matrix (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljl9bwNpPdM) is perfect. Not only is the problem solved, you get a beautiful in their hands finish. I prefer not to use the bronze coin and just do it with four same coins.

Comment.

-Seb

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
A mat? And carry it with me in my pocket or something? I would like to perform on a regular daily basis, so that doesn't really help me.

And I know what to put ON a table/surface to make it better, I just need some surfaces that work without any accesories (Sp.?). Billiard table for example.

-Seb

Mar 29, 2008
billiard tables are great, although you will have to watch yourself, some tables are more slick then others.

Normally what I do is if the floor has carpet, depending on the thickness I'll do it right on the carpet on the floor, the biggest advantge of this is they will be looking down at you which helps cover the angles a little better.

Jan 11, 2008
New york
I have know idea what your asking anymore.

you said the sound is a problem but found the answer in David stones routine.
some one said a closeup mat but you said "And carry it with me at all times?" then you said you like pool table tops.

1) a sofa cushion
2) a large soft book
3) a fighting mat at a Gym
4) a floor at a gymnastic place

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
That's exactly what I wanted "Nate".

Some natural everyday surfaces you do Matrix on. And I don't mean the version with cards, but the shadow version.

And you provided some answers I liked. So thanks.

-Seb

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results