Maverick by Lloyd Barnes

Nov 10, 2007
For those who bught the effect how practical is it? I heard it is knacky is it as knacky as the goat change or can you compare the knackiness?

For those who bught the effect how practical is it? I heard it is knacky is it as knacky as the goat change or can you compare the knackiness?

I can't compare it to the Goat Change since it's really nowhere on the same spectrum. It can look as good as Lloyd did it in the preview, but it is rather knacky. But, nowhere near impossible, just practicing and experimenting.

I think I can say that the gimmick does no work itself, it's skill which makes the card rise.

Hope that makes sense,
-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey everyone,

I’m not sure if you’ve heard the news about mindlapse.net

In brief, Dee Christopher sent this in an email to the artists at mindlapse.net

“Mindlapse will be ultimately slimmed down to be my personal outlet for my products or any item I might buy in if my involvement warrants this. (i.e. White Star)

So, I'll be pulling Impromptorn, Maverick, Freezer Burn and the coming soon banners from the site and undergoing a renovation.”

Dee is still good mates with us artists so all is good.

Good news is…

Maverick is still for available, Along with Geraint Clarkes set of notes entitled Devious, and can be purchased at Geraint Clarke and myselfs new site

www.disturbreality.com

Any questions people, just drop me a line,

Cheers,

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results