Max Lukian's "Petroleum"

Dec 14, 2017
Looks pretty slick in the demo video, but I have one question: could anyone give me some sort of difficulty/skill level rating for this effect? When it comes to card sleights I'm probably somewhere between beginner and intermediate, so I can't handle anything knuckle-busting!

Reactions: CWhite

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I've got a few questions about it myself.
Can the cards be shuffled, can the spectator handle them etc etc.. hopefully with restrictions lifting, we can see an actual real life performance of it.
Looks amazing though!

Reactions: JackRawlinson

MaxLukian

theory11 Artist
Jun 21, 2021
Looks pretty slick in the demo video, but I have one question: could anyone give me some sort of difficulty/skill level rating for this effect? When it comes to card sleights I'm probably somewhere between beginner and intermediate, so I can't handle anything knuckle-busting!

The difficulty level for this is beginner-to-intermediate. If you can riffle shuffle a deck and execute a ribbon spread and turnover, you’ll be able to perform the main routines with no problem.

Reactions: JackRawlinson

MaxLukian

theory11 Artist
Jun 21, 2021
I've got a few questions about it myself.
Can the cards be shuffled, can the spectator handle them etc etc.. hopefully with restrictions lifting, we can see an actual real life performance of it.
Looks amazing though!

In the instructional download, I explain multiple ways to shuffle and display the cards so as to give a very fair impression of them during the routines. The spectator can handle and shuffle portions of cards, as well as examine, sign, and handle selections.

Dec 14, 2017
Thanks, Max. Then I think I will buy this and give it a try. I can certainly riffle shuffle, ribbon spread and turnover!

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Thanks for your response Max. I really appreciate it.
Once again, Theory11 and it's artists, prove customer care is priority one!!

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results