Me - A Library Magician?

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
i forgot to even talk about this:

i was at half price books ( a big book store) and decided to do some magic because DG says he likes hanging around in libraries (what a nerd), so i did magic, for some reason i started to shake again but i used my S.P. method of presentation which really gets a burdain of off you (ill post about this later).

so i did a couple effects really basic ones because im a lot into flourishing now, but im going to that side and i dont wanna leave the magic side :(
anyway a friend that knows the i guess u can call it the stores manager saw my magic and told me he was gonna tell the manager to hire me..

i was stumped. A library magician?!!. i dont know guys....

i dont know if its an accepted idea yet as it happened today.. i went in 7 minutes and cam out..

so what do you all think?

Sep 1, 2007
why not? i hang out at the library all the time to just read and chill. its alot of fun and you learn alot by hanging around a library regularly

i actually just recently met a dude who does electrical engineering as a hobby and theres tons of interesting stuff in that topic

i say hell yea go for it

even if they dont pay you, and let you get free books its worth it

oh wait... =]

Aug 31, 2007
UK
why not? i hang out at the library all the time to just read and chill. its alot of fun and you learn alot by hanging around a library regularly

i actually just recently met a dude who does electrical engineering as a hobby and theres tons of interesting stuff in that topic

i say hell yea go for it

even if they dont pay you, and let you get free books its worth it

oh wait... =]

Yeah, 'cause at libraries they always charge you for books.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results