Media Section Downloads for iPod/PSP

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Is it just me or are there some really good videos in the Media Section? How much cooler would they be if they were available for your iPod or PSP? Would there be any legal technicalities to work around to make that possible?

Portable inspiration.

Media Section Downloads exclusively at Theory 11.

Got yours?

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
There is a way to download videos in the Media Section. Either, go into the source code of the site and you will find a .flv link which you can download. Or alternatively you can use a program mentioned in this thread to download the video.

Once the FLV file has been downloaded you must convert it to your preferred format here.

Mitchell

Cool. I wasn't aware of that.

Thanks!

Hey guys and gals, Im just wondering.... Control over here, comes out on the Saturday and I have to go on a camping trip on the Sunday. So my question is... If I download Control, is there any way to put the video on my Ipod?

Cheers, Tom
Your best bet to find out would be to contact Theory11 Support with your inquiry. All questions are answered within 12 business hours.

Mitchell

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys and gals, Im just wondering.... Control over here, comes out on the Saturday and I have to go on a camping trip on the Sunday. So my question is... If I download Control, is there any way to put the video on my Ipod?

Cheers, Tom

Hmmm... If you can get it into a .mp4 format with the appropriate screen dimensions (320x240 to be exact) I don't see why not. What kind of computer do you have? I have a Mac and Mac's use a program called Handbrake which you can get for free here. As far as PC's go, I'm not sure...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results