Media Section...Real world performances

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I would like to "push" this community to post more videos in the Street Magic topic of the Media Section. (there are only a few in there)
Not that I don't like the other videos that people spend extra time editing and adding music along with other visuals, but those videos tend to focus on just the hands of the performer and there is rarely any patter.
I personally would like to see performances that are in front of other people to see the audience's reactions and hear the patter and see the presentation skills of the performer. In my opinion, those are the most entertaining. And by watching those, we might learn other things like crowd control, misdirection, patter, or even see how we like to create a routine, and how we transition into the next trick.
I have a few recorded and I am in process of getting them from my camcorder to my computer for editing.
Just an idea, hopefully you guys AND the cast of 11 agree.

Sep 1, 2007
I agree with you, it would be nice to see some real street performances.

I am planning to go out on the street and shoot some footage very soon. I just need to find a good cameraman so hopefully when I get back to University, I can drag someone along.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
hey,
i was thinking the same thing, and i will probably spend time this weekend, but my usual cameraman might have broken his collarbone a soccer practice today, so i might be out of luck, anyway if i do get some filming done expect a vid by monday night!

Wish me luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results