Message help

Nov 3, 2012
I was trying to send a private message, so I wrote the message and left the computer. When I came back and looked if I had got an answer, it said I hadn't. I double checked if the message was sent by clicking on ''sent items'', but there it said I hadn't sent any messages at all. At any time. Is the message sent or not? How can I tell?

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
I don't think it records a "sent message" unless you specifically request it do so. As for the lack of a reply, I can't help you on that front.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Christopher, it does ask you to specifically request a copy in the "Sent Item" folder. Right here, I took a screenshot.
Sthag_zps7c8d8437.png

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
There is also an option where you can set it to send all your messages to "Sent Items" by default. I'm not sure what your settings are, that's just what I see.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I know that they can be changed. This is a fairly standard PHPP style forum layout with most of the same options (Though minus some that I find very odd not to have).

My point is that by default messages are usually saved in the sent folder if you send one out, and if the user has never changed that setting and they don't see it in the sent folder, they should send it again.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results