Michael Ammar Lecture next month. "At The Table".

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I was originally going to keep this to myself, but as Bruce Cervon would say "If you want something to be kept a secret, share it with everybody." or something along those lines.

The Lecture will be online at MJM magic for an incredibly reasonable price of.... 1$ for right now till after the Lecture. Michael Ammar is one of the top lecturers around AND is one the best magicians out there. So I'd suggest you jump on this deal before it's too late.

Apr 17, 2013
I was originally going to keep this to myself, but as Bruce Cervon would say "If you want something to be kept a secret, share it with everybody." or something along those lines.

The Lecture will be online at MJM magic for an incredibly reasonable price of.... 1$ for right now till after the Lecture. Michael Ammar is one of the top lecturers around AND is one the best magicians out there. So I'd suggest you jump on this deal before it's too late.

Pretty much everyone is carrying this. If you get the Penguin Live Lectures you can buy this one on top of those so all of your downloads are together. Vanishing Inc has it as well. Pretty much all the major online magic shops are going to be carrying these lectures.

Jul 13, 2010
Very nice. I will definitely get this. I`ve seen Michael Ammar a few years ago at a lecture in Germany. Was excellent! He is a really friendly and approachable magician.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results