Mnemonica Stack

Sep 2, 2021
I was wondering, what are the tricks you can perform using the mnemonics stack? I've heard many magicians say that they are plenty that can be done, but I can't find any. Any suggestions?

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Most tricks can be done with any stack you know well, though there are some exceptions. The book Mnemonica has the most on that particular stack, along with much stack independent material. Books by Simon Aronson (such as Simply Simon) are good, though some of the stuff is based off his stack. But again, it usually doesn't matter which stack you use. I suggest you start with one of those 2 books.

Once you have read one of those, I also like Temporarily Out of Order by Patrick Redford and In Order to Amaze by Pit Hartling.

Let us know what you decide to work on. There's more to recommend, but this should get you started.

Sep 2, 2021
Most tricks can be done with any stack you know well, though there are some exceptions. The book Mnemonica has the most on that particular stack, along with much stack independent material. Books by Simon Aronson (such as Simply Simon) are good, though some of the stuff is based off his stack. But again, it usually doesn't matter which stack you use. I suggest you start with one of those 2 books.

Once you have read one of those, I also like Temporarily Out of Order by Patrick Redford and In Order to Amaze by Pit Hartling.

Let us know what you decide to work on. There's more to recommend, but this should get you started.
Thankk you so much!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results