More Product Stock?

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
I realize some folks would like to put all their eggs in one basket and find a one-stop shopping location like a Wal-Mart of Magic or something.

Actually, it's rather the opposite.

I don't have time to sift through a magical Wal-Mart's collection of crap looking for the one or two quality products they carry. I want someone I trust and respect to put those one or two products in his own inventory, so I can find them easily.

If all I wanted was a Wal-Mart of magic, I'd just hang out at Penguin.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Actually, it's rather the opposite.

I don't have time to sift through a magical Wal-Mart's collection of crap looking for the one or two quality products they carry. I want someone I trust and respect to put those one or two products in his own inventory, so I can find them easily.

If all I wanted was a Wal-Mart of magic, I'd just hang out at Penguin.

I am curious what these one or two products are that you would specifically like T11 to carry. What other online stores have you dealt with besides Penguin that have stirred such a distrust and lack of respect for you to only want to buy here?

--Jim

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
What other online stores have you dealt with besides Penguin that have stirred such a distrust and lack of respect for you to only want to buy here?

You have it backwards.

The problem isn't that other sites have done something bad, but that they've done nothing good. Theory11 has created a much better forum with a much better community, so I have some assurance that if I give them money, they'll do something I support with it.

I don't get that anywhere else. Most places simply reek of snake oil. So the inability to support people that deserve my support, in an industry where that's excessively rare, annoys me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results