More White Back Cards?

Aug 16, 2008
i live for magic
Hey guys I've been looking through Theory11's cards a lot lately and they've got some pretty sweet ones like the black centurions and guardians but when they came out with the smoke and mirrors the white design on the back of the smokes was great! And when the white centurions came out, they were down right beautiful. Theory11 has got some great black card designs and all but i think the white backs are just a lot more better. And so I think Theory11 should come out with a lot more white back cards. What do you guys think?

P.S.- They should start with white guardians.

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
are u new to t11? anyways, welcome if u are. yah i love the t11 cards and they are just gorgeous! i would buy all the white guardians if they had them

Oct 18, 2007
Germany
jah i i would like to buy more white backed cards ... what i hate is the guardian deck i think its back sucks and the deck handles sooo bad maybe its the 1st edition but this deck is so crap... hope the s +m are not that bad and the new dekcks which will come out,,,

i didnt buy centurious but imo they dont llok good only the white ones are great..

sry for mybad english

May 8, 2008
England
Yeah white backs are cool. For me though you can't beat black backed guardians. I think a white back would take away some of there feel... you know what I mean? There like... erm, bad-ass-eness?

-S

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I don't think that they should have white back cards for every type of deck which they have. As I posted in another thread a few days ago, the black centurions and guardians are supposed to look cool and mysterious. Inverting the colors of the cards will make it look more elegant. I think they should design a new white deck instead.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
jah i i would like to buy more white backed cards ... what i hate is the guardian deck i think its back sucks and the deck handles sooo bad maybe its the 1st edition but this deck is so crap... hope the s +m are not that bad and the new dekcks which will come out,,,

i didnt buy centurious but imo they dont llok good only the white ones are great..

sry for mybad english

Yeah, it was just the first editions that handled crap for the Guardians.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results