Morgan Strebler is selling his life‘s work for just $75. (in order to pay for surgery)

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
B3F0A429-5917-4232-8B75-8BCD26695FAD.jpeg

Hello all this might be a little different than the post I usually make however I find a quiet Urgent. The undisputed goat a fork bending is in the need of our help. He seems to be undergoing surgery and is unable to afford it(please do not turn this thread into a debate about the American healthcare system). I need appears to be a few thousand dollar short so for a limited time (24 hours) you may go to his Instagram account (it is verified) you can you check his story for details and even sent him a DM about buying his absolute steal of a package. I mean we’re talking about absolute mind bending stunning DVDs lessons lectures etc. these are the exact things that earned this man his own holiday.

34B95636-A5EB-428F-8C8A-3AB235D1B50E.jpeg

If you can please donate or buy The greatest deal in the history of professional magic

May 3, 2022
I am interested in purchasing Morgan's offering and whatever the situation, I sincerely wish him the absolute best for his challenging health journey and want him to know that there is someone in far away Australia who is sending him prayers and positive wishes.

May 3, 2022
I am so sorry to hear of your situation and just want to wish you nothing but success in raising the funds you require and most importantly, I so hope that your surgery provides a permanent solution to your health challenges. Ieuan (Ian)

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
I am interested in purchasing Morgan's offering and whatever the situation, I sincerely wish him the absolute best for his challenging health journey and want him to know that there is someone in far away Australia who is sending him prayers and positive wishes.
Thank you

PaulV11269

Elite Member
Jun 6, 2022
What is his @ on IG? I am a disabled magic student and want to reach out to him. I purchased several of his tricks because slight head numbness keeps me from doing knuckle busting work. So maybe psychological magic is more my style. I hope he’s OK. I’ve spent a lot of time in hospital , including a year ago when I spent seven or eight months at four more surgeries, which brings me up to about 40 surgeries after my big injury 31 years ago.
Best wishes to everyone reading this and to Martin especially,
Paul Halifax Nova Scotia.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results