Most epic battle yet:

Nov 10, 2007
So I have been thinking I want to do a battle but make sure everyone wants to watch it and vote.
So this is the challenge:
Go out on the streets perform for a crowd and who ever gets tipped the most money whens. Make sure you get the people putting the money in your tip jar.
Sounds fun let's do it battle me.
Must be taped by sunday and no old videos you already taped.
If no one answers to this battle I have got even a better one in store.
Anyone up for the task?
Battle me post here.

I doubt anyone will want to. Planning on filming performances is a kinda hard to do, especially when you're asking for money. The camera sometimes scares away potential spectators.
But I do hope someone accepts your challenge, it would be a fun thing to watch. :)

Nov 10, 2007
I dont think it will be any harder than regular performances that are taped. People make it an excuse that they dont have a camera man. Buy a tri-pod and put it on the ground and keep the video in one shot. That works fine. I have even done spectator point of view type thing where they film what they want, even if they film bad I think magicians will understand.

Mar 9, 2009
Hmmm... I will try but I can make no guarantees as to what will happen. If I do film it it will be Wednesday or Saturday and will message you right away when I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results