Mouth Magic

Aug 2, 2011
California
Hi everyone! Throughout the course of the last couple years I have noticed that audiences love card routines using my mouth. It's kind of strange, and I was wondering if anyone else has audiences in love with "mouth magic". When I do my card magic routine and new people join to watch, Ill here from others, "Do the mouth trick again!" Which I'm not able to do again for reasons you all know.

The only "mouth magic" routines I'm familiar with are French Kiss, a card to mouth in an ACR routine, and the routine whose name escapes me where the card is "coughed" up folded into quarters. Is anyone aware of any others? Thanks in advance!

Feb 18, 2011
Hi everyone! Throughout the course of the last couple years I have noticed that audiences love card routines using my mouth. It's kind of strange, and I was wondering if anyone else has audiences in love with "mouth magic". When I do my card magic routine and new people join to watch, Ill here from others, "Do the mouth trick again!" Which I'm not able to do again for reasons you all know.

The only "mouth magic" routines I'm familiar with are French Kiss, a card to mouth in an ACR routine, and the routine whose name escapes me where the card is "coughed" up folded into quarters. Is anyone aware of any others? Thanks in advance!

Mouth tricks are da best, I'am actually about to release a trick which you could call a "Mouth" trick its pretty bawling. :)

Aug 2, 2011
California
I think they are very entertaining, and I also have one of my own. I've been using it for a while now, but don't plan on releasing it anytime soon. Best of luck to you!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The Linked Lifesavers in your mouth hits pretty hard and is kind of cool. Be careful about mouth effects in environments such as classy restaurants and such because it is not very "clean" to be having cards in and out of the mouth and back into spectators hands who are eating. Eric Jones touches on this in one of his DVDs. He does card to top suit coat pocket instead.

Aug 2, 2011
California
Thanks Rick! I'll definetely keep in mind when to do these routines. I'll look into Linking Lifesavers. I think we should all keep away from coin tricks using the mouth for obvious reasons. Haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results