Multiple selection routines

Feb 16, 2015
I haven't been able to find a thread about this but if there is one my apologies.

I am looking for a good multiple selection routine for stand up situations. If anyone has an suggestios that would be awesome.

P.s. I already know Derren Browns three card routine

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
If you have the Royal Road, I know there is a Routine in there where the spectators stand up and close their eyes. You name 3 cards and if their card is named they sit down. When they open their eyes, they are all sitting down. You can use a prop like Akkeline Envelopes to do a mind reading routine with multiple people.

If you have Daniel Madison's Advocate, you could perform "The Invisible Card" with multiple people. In fact, I am practicing this one right now.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Another thing you can do is have 4 or 5 spectators select and memorize a card each. You then control it to the top and perform "A Poker Puzzle" From the second Overhand Shuffle Section of the Royal Road (pg 129 in the Dover Reprint), but reveal their cards instead of whatever it says in the book. For an added kick, you might want to switch the packet and end up with a Royal Flush, making a really cool Magician vs Gambler plot.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Fusillade by Doc Eason is a multiple selection and reveal. I don't know if he teaches it in any products, though, as I learned about it at a lecture.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results