My dream about Wayne Houchin...

This is my dream from last night:

It starts at my local mall. Wayne and a few (made up in my mind) magicians were signing autographs at Claire's (a cheap jewelry store for 9-15 year old girls). A group of about 20 of us who actually knew who Wayne was managed to climb to the ceiling of the store and nearly started a riot. A lot of people had beer in jeweled goblets (aka 'crunk' cups). After all the signings, Wayne hid under a shelf from a Claire's worker who was a little too 'friendly'. Wayne performed Control on me which involved pinching 2 of my veins together and then pulling them about 6 inches away from my arm (ouch!). For some reason The Buckle (an overpriced clothing store) was serving Samuel Adams beer across the mall. They had a neon sign advertising it. Anyways, Wayne told me to meet him in 10 minutes at the movie theater (my mall doesn't have a movie theater in real life). We were going to see 'Gingerbread Man' (an imaginary movie about a killer gingerbread man). One of the restaurants in the food court was serving 64 ounce beers. Wayne went to get one and I went to the restroom. Just as I began to 'do my business' I awoke. I laughed hysterically for 15 minutes. I've never laughed because of a dream. Thanks Wayne, for invading my dreams. It's the most fun I've had in dreamland in awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA

It starts at my local mall. Wayne and a few (made up in my mind) magicians were signing autographs at Claire's (a cheap jewelry store for 9-15 year old girls). A group of about 20 of us who actually knew who Wayne was managed to climb to the ceiling of the store and nearly started a riot. A lot of people had beer in jeweled goblets (aka 'crunk' cups). After all the signings, Wayne hid under a shelf from a Claire's worker who was a little too 'friendly'. Wayne performed control for me which involved pinching 2 of my veins together and then pulling them about 6 inches away from my arm (ouch!). For some reason The Buckle (an overpriced clothing store) was serving Samuel Adams beer across the mall. Anyways, Wayne told me to meet him in 10 minutes at the movie theater (my mall doesn't have a movie theater). We were going to see 'Gingerbread Man' (an imaginary movie about a killer gingerbread man). One of the restaurants in the food court was serving 64 ounce beers. Wayne went to get one and I went to the restroom. Just as I began to 'do my business' I awoke. I laughed hysterically for 15 minutes. I've never laughed because of a dream. Thanks Wayne, for invading my dreams. It's the most fun I've had in dreamland in awhile.

Sounds... exciting. And a little disturbing.

//David.Misner::

Nov 22, 2007

It starts at my local mall. Wayne and a few (made up in my mind) magicians were signing autographs at Claire's (a cheap jewelry store for 9-15 year old girls). A group of about 20 of us who actually knew who Wayne was managed to climb to the ceiling of the store and nearly started a riot. A lot of people had beer in jeweled goblets (aka 'crunk' cups). After all the signings, Wayne hid under a shelf from a Claire's worker who was a little too 'friendly'. Wayne performed Control on me which involved pinching 2 of my veins together and then pulling them about 6 inches away from my arm (ouch!). For some reason The Buckle (an overpriced clothing store) was serving Samuel Adams beer across the mall. Anyways, Wayne told me to meet him in 10 minutes at the movie theater (my mall doesn't have a movie theater in real life). We were going to see 'Gingerbread Man' (an imaginary movie about a killer gingerbread man). One of the restaurants in the food court was serving 64 ounce beers. Wayne went to get one and I went to the restroom. Just as I began to 'do my business' I awoke. I laughed hysterically for 15 minutes. I've never laughed because of a dream. Thanks Wayne, for invading my dreams. It's the most fun I've had in dreamland in awhile.

wtf

I mean…wtf

Aug 30, 2007
Wow thats a very good trick Wayne performed, getting into peoples dreams, awesome mentalist effect when will it be release?

Actually, we're not releasing it. However, our sister company, Theory10, will be releasing a knock-off effect that is exponentially worse but it'll cost a few bucks less. It will be shot in Low Definition with a camera phone and will be available only on VHS with a crappy box that was clearly printed on a home computer. Saran Wrap will be used because it's cheaper than shrink wrap.

Dana

Oct 8, 2007

It starts at my local mall. Wayne and a few (made up in my mind) magicians were signing autographs at Claire's (a cheap jewelry store for 9-15 year old girls). A group of about 20 of us who actually knew who Wayne was managed to climb to the ceiling of the store and nearly started a riot. A lot of people had beer in jeweled goblets (aka 'crunk' cups). After all the signings, Wayne hid under a shelf from a Claire's worker who was a little too 'friendly'. Wayne performed Control on me which involved pinching 2 of my veins together and then pulling them about 6 inches away from my arm (ouch!). For some reason The Buckle (an overpriced clothing store) was serving Samuel Adams beer across the mall. They had a neon sign advertising it. Anyways, Wayne told me to meet him in 10 minutes at the movie theater (my mall doesn't have a movie theater in real life). We were going to see 'Gingerbread Man' (an imaginary movie about a killer gingerbread man). One of the restaurants in the food court was serving 64 ounce beers. Wayne went to get one and I went to the restroom. Just as I began to 'do my business' I awoke. I laughed hysterically for 15 minutes. I've never laughed because of a dream. Thanks Wayne, for invading my dreams. It's the most fun I've had in dreamland in awhile.

You must dream about beer a lot. :D

Sep 2, 2007
thats not half as wierd as my dream about Kenner....I told katie...It's strange...

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
ok? Well I never dreampt about a magician I liked, I did invent a trick during my dream, but it's so freaken visual and impossible, that I have no idea how it could be done in real life, and the funny thing I am more into cards.

You were sleeping on the toilet, haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results