My Indecent Performance

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I thought it was really good... apart from the quality, of course. You made it fairly entertaining, and I wanted to keep watching it. I would have liked it even more, though, if I could see better, but it's all good. Good job!

Dec 15, 2007
Nice job,,,,,but uh. where`s the very end when you pull the card out of the bag.or appear to. I keptwaiting after you laid it on the table and then it was over. Good performance otherwise

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Nice job,,,,,but uh. where`s the very end when you pull the card out of the bag.or appear to. I keptwaiting after you laid it on the table and then it was over. Good performance otherwise

I actually liked how he just left it there, leaving us to ponder it...

Sep 2, 2007
Ampersan lately I have seen you use a small grammatic error with "your" ... It should be "you're" as in you are, not just "your" I just wanted to give you this grammar tip since you keep mis-using it.

ok thank you

I'm not being sarcastic, just i'm not as careful when it comes to spelling on the forums

= ) happy face

Oct 31, 2007
madison,wis.
practice practice practice

i have been doing indecent for a year now,got it as an xmas gift last year,and i have got to say it is my #1 trick that i have ..if you know how to finish the proper way,,,it makes such an impact for the fact that you give it away to keep...they take it they examine and then you get the holy s**t's and stuff..good way to give out you buisness cards too...i have to thank wayne for such a killer effect.not to forget but,,i still have people to this day saying they still have their card...it is powerful,with a little practice...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results