My Mcdonald's Aces - What Do You Think?

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hey everyone,
I took this video about a year ago.
It is basically just a Mcdonald's Aces routine, but I tried to spice it up a bit.
Although there isn't much justification for the things done in the routine, I tried to change the boring old handling.
Basically instead of the ace changing, I actually made it dissappear. And I know I am using duplicates for the other cards but it keeps a nice... color... i guess... i dunno. I just felt like it. Anyways yea...

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=wIo7r2gxbVc&feature=channel_page

thanks!

Sep 3, 2007
I actually liked it quite a bit. I would just slow down on the counts a bit, they don't need to be so fast to be deceptive. Another thing is that it should have a bit more variety to it than handling each packet the same way.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I've been also interested in the McDonald's a lot lately. Here is what I have to say to your video.
First of all... I honestly found it boring because there was no presentation to the effect(sorry but didn't see the whole video because I knew what I was going to expect).

Second, all you did was do some Elmsley's. I'm not saying that's bad but I think it'll work a lot better if you had some different presentation for each Aces. I also do not suggest on using an Elsmley when you have the Ace face up and then it automatically turns face down and it's gone. I don't know about you guys but I find that highly illogical(even if it's suppose to be magic) and at least it should make sense. It would be more convincing(in my opinion) if you just find a way to do it without having the put the Ace face up(it also may cause some suspicion with some spectators.)

That's all I have to say from what I've seen so far.

Oh and one more thing. I also suggest to get a new camera angle or make the camera higher because I thought it was too close and it looks like you needed some space.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
yea
I took this 1 year ago so I pretty much did everything by the book with the repitition and what not.
and secondly to Eddie, I changed the routine a bit. In other Mcdonald's aces, the card turns face down and we have 4 random cards when starting out with 3. In this version, The face up ace dissappears leaving us with 4 face down cards which we originally began with. So I find this a little bit more magical and logical than a random card suddenly appearing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results