My new opener effect.....(FIX)

Sep 11, 2011
Not a perfect video but i'm a busy guy....I know you may see the flash i'm not trying to trick anyone on this site....this is FIX my new opening effect after spectator sign's card.Let me know what you think,Is it Wire worthy?
It explains that everything you show them isn't real but its are job as a magician to make it seem possible...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAjBQssCIRQ

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
This is very a similar effect to Daniel Garcia's Torn Too and several other people have played with this idea before so i don't know if it will get past T11 officials for it to appear on The Wire but if it does, i would happily buy it (if it is at a reasonable price)

Sep 11, 2011
So i see, anyway I'm still going to work on this one even tho its not super original.....my method is different slightly and i think i could make mine more visual and add a twist..........coming soon FIX and I'm selling it for .99 cents...........i hope, haha not really i can care less.

May 7, 2009
looks good, i wouldnt make a big deal about showing your hands empty while tearing it because to a spectator, your just tearing a card, not doing anything sneaky

Sep 11, 2011
That's very true, i just wanted to show that you could stop half way through the tear. but I'm still working on the method itself and from observing Torn too It differs from mine. Id like to take more time on making this effect perfect......Either way this trick happens quick and its a great opener after someone signs a card.......For me tricks like these are the one's that get the spectator in-sync with what I'm trying to get across. That what I'm doing is not really happening that its me as a magician making it seem possible,cause after all anything is possible.......

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results