My riffle stacking work

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Not bad - I'm assuming your work revolves around a gambling theme?

This looked great for a demonstration of things you could do in, say, a texas hold'em game.

Can you do it with a 5 card hand?

Could you put the cards wherever you needed within the deal - say someone said 'Deal the kings to position 5 in an 8 card game' could you do this? (Not likely to happen randomly, but is something to practice if you wanted).

Jan 25, 2015
Thanks for comment Rik
yes, I can do other gambling demos - stack flops royal flush or stack 4 aces for 1,2,3,4,5 hand. Spectator choice is something new for me but I think I can do this, but only with two cards. I still have work on my craft ;)

Feb 9, 2015
Excellent work! I suggest showing all the other cards as well in order to prove that there are only two red Kings in the deck.
Awesome cards control! Thank you for the share :)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
It looks good to me, I know Joey does some riffle shuffle stacking as well. I have only worked with overhand stacking and faro myself. If I was to use this as a demonstration I might use it as a mock center deal. You could easily show that the cards are nowhere near the top or bottom then deal yourself the Kings.

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Solid work. But since you labeled the video as "Card Cheating", you should include a proper strip + cut. Not the magician triple cut thing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results