My show

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
make me a legend

My high school asked me to perform during rally week on the quad at lunch, and I have a few ideas for tricks, such as cardiographic, and metamorphosis, and a few original effects, but I am in dire need of some audience-involving mentalist magic.

if anyone has any suggestions of a trick, book of tricks, original idea, unoriginal idea, a way to pass my calculus final, or just a different something that i should include in my act, please let me know.

kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
My high school asked me to perform during rally week on the quad at lunch, and I have a few ideas for tricks, such as cardiographic, and metamorphosis, and a few original effects, but I am in dire need of some audience-involving mentalist magic.

if anyone has any suggestions of a trick, book of tricks, original idea, unoriginal idea, a way to pass my calculus final, or just a different something that i should include in my act, please let me know.

kevin

I can't remember the tricks name, but it was on the psi series. Banachek has a note pad where he asks people to write a 3 digit number on it, he goes around to 3-4 people. Then has someone ad them up, he then opens the envelope that has bin siting in plain view the entire time, and it is the added up number. This is very easy to do, but it can not be repeated right after it is done. In fact, you would have to do some work to be able to perform this all day. But its a nice trick.

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
Im not a big fan of adding things up to find the prediction tricks, but that would be cool if I predicted their numbers, or maybe i have seven people pick a number and then all of them together is the principal's cellphone number or something

Im not a big fan of adding things up to find the prediction tricks, but that would be cool if I predicted their numbers, or maybe i have seven people pick a number and then all of them together is the principal's cellphone number or something

Then this might be handy for you then, you can buy them almost anywhere but this is where I remember seening them last.

Vernet Boon Writer

Cheers, Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results