My T&R...

Sep 2, 2007
Hey everyone. I'm working on a T&R, and I can't take a video of it. So If anyone would like to see, please add me to MSN or Skype.

My MSN is: Dizzidiz@hotmail.com

I would love some critisism on it.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I couldn't really see what was going on, so I'm going to have to wait before I can make a judgement.

Huruey

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I just watched it, it was pretty nice. Nothing excitingly new but it was still a nice visual torn and restored. He has kinds to work out, flashed a bit at me. All these T&Rs coming out it's kind of insane for me.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
i like this because it was a little different than the others

the cons were that you could not use a signed card, i am not sure about the angles, and when i saw it there was one (very small) flash. although i saw it through the lens of a webcam so it might be harder to do (smoothly) in real time.

the pros were that you could show both sides of the cards after every piece assembled and at the end was a nice way of making the creases go away
it was similar to some of the others but this one looked like it was well thought out

its was a great trick and keep working on it!

Sep 2, 2007
Hey everyone. Just to let you know. I've toyed with a signed version and...no way Not going to fly. WAY to impracticle and awkward. the angles are a bout the same as torn.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Nice...

I have now seen this and I thoght that it was a nice T&R that looks nice and visual

The camera was a bit choppy, but I could see that it was a good handling

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results