My Trilogy Contest Video

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
it wasnt my favorite cardistry video,
i also thought that this was a flourishing video, and that magic was for another time.....

overall, not bad but could use some improvement.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
its not going to win because of the other peoples out there mine wont win either but yours is great!

Don't say that. You should be encouraging people, not discouraging.
I wasn't a fan of how you performed Distortion; kinda seemed like you were just "looktheresacardnowwatchwhathappenstothisone!!"

Oct 8, 2007
Don't say that. You should be encouraging people, not discouraging.
I wasn't a fan of how you performed Distortion; kinda seemed like you were just "looktheresacardnowwatchwhathappenstothisone!!"

Thanks guys. I know I kinda rushed Distortion but I wanted it to be the length of the song. Anyway, thanks for the constructive criticism.

Thanks guys. I know I kinda rushed Distortion but I wanted it to be the length of the song. Anyway, thanks for the constructive criticism.

Look, if you post a video expect all types of criticism and accept it. Its like a girl posting a pic of herself in a bathing suit then complaining when someone talks about her features.. doesn't make sense.

Its a good try but honest not what T11 is probably looking for... but you do have a great start for flourishing and magic.

Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results