My Zoso Change

Oct 17, 2008
"Hey everyone, let me show you this thing that I saw on youtube (I didn't buy the notes of course) and practiced for an hour."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
dude your crazy, it was clean.
and even if he did,give him a break.

you put a video up and do it perfect, then you can talk

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
dude your crazy, it was clean.
and even if he did,give him a break.

you put a video up and do it perfect, then you can talk

Read the original post again, he says he learned it from Joey's video. So don't tell him to put one up.

his performance wasnt clean
The flashes can be eliminated with practise
and thats what he should do ... practising this change a bit more

I dont understand what you mean with that sentence sorry

If you mean that i first should do that change without flashes before critizing him
then here you go

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Dj60TF_xo

Sorry, but from an unbiased point of view (not knowing how it's done) poonchingyip's looked better. Maybe yours was technically better, no flashing or whatever but it also didn't look as...magical. I'm not getting at you as it was still amazing but bear in mind that poonchingyip figured it out by watching yours. I'm not disagreeing with you, of course he should practice it more if he flashed (which, as I mentioned, I didn't spot) but shouldn't we always practice everything even more, even if we have it perfect?

Aug 31, 2007
This is just one of those sad times when I want to leave the magic community. Really, after all we talk about here and agree on, why would you go and say I learned this from watching somebody's video on Youtube?

First off, if you want to learn something correctly purchase it from the creator. Do not go and watch a Youtube video for the method. He flashed in the video a good 2 or 3 times. Joey144 has the right to criticize this guy, and from what I can see Joey has practiced and perfected the change.

Please take this video down and spare yourself the comments.

David

ok guys, let's stop the arguement in here~
I should say " I AM SORRY" to everyone who commented on this post no matter it is positive or negative~
It is because I didnt notice the second "flash" until I saw u guys comments and also I watched my video for so so many times~
I am really sorry about that~
For David, I dont know what agreement did u make with others or what u posted before, but I am just trying to tell everyone the truth where I learn it from~ and I dont think I am wrong to say out the truth unless u also want me to pretent to be bought the original method~
Also, I did not go and watch Joey's video and figured out the method purposely~ I understood IT when I watched the first time~ is that really my fault??
Finally, I actually asked my frd about my video and he said I should post it on youtube~ I didnt just do it for releasing the secret out ~ I just want to know how people feels on it~ if I know that I actually flashed it so badly, I would even delete it~ HOW ABOUT THIS: whenever I wanna post a video, I will let u have a look , good deal?? if yes, please leave your contact informatoin~ I dont want to get everyone pissed on me like that again~

NOW I am going to remove this one and refilm it again when I DONT FLASH anymore~

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
ok your both good, i dint see any flashes.
(tho i dont know how its done)

i was just commenting on the rudeness of the comment left by joey.
when he said take the video down.

either way, the change was good

Sep 3, 2007
This kind of disrespect has got to stop. Look, here's my performance of another forum member's trick that I figured out by watching. In all seriousness we're not here to figure out tricks. And if you do just by watching, even if you don't have to try, it shows no respect to post up your handling of it! Joey has all the right in the world to tell you to take it down, it shouldn't been put up in the first place...

Plus, I had a feeling how the original (Joey) effect was done. I say great job and good handling of it. I'd be a fool to sit down and try to parrot something that doesn't WANT to be parroted.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results