Name of a Grip

Jun 10, 2010
Why on earth do you have 'Erdnase' in your name when you clearly haven't actually read the book?

You've asked a few questions now, the answer to all of which can be found in erdnase...

I was about to say that when I scrolled down and read your comment.

Maybe it's a wanna-be erdnase?

May 23, 2010
excuse me, but the two fingers which covers the angle are set in a different way by erdnase, I have read the book

May 23, 2010
Excuse me people, I have the book, but I take account of particulars.
If you can see the fingers which cover the angle in the video, they are set in a little different position compared to erdnase way to deal.
I put my frist finger and middle finger like in the video and so I wanted to understand if that is correct.
Thanks ........... and excuse me again for my questions ........

Jun 10, 2010
Jason England states that because of the finish of cards in Erdnase's time, Erdnase uses a grip to maintain a good grip that has since been modified so as to work with various peoples' hand sizes and the smoother finishes of today's playing cards.

So in short, many, if not all, bottom deals you will see will probably be modified just because it's more convenient and efficient.

Excuse me people, I have the book, but I take account of particulars.
If you can see the fingers which cover the angle in the video, they are set in a little different position compared to erdnase way to deal.
I put my frist finger and middle finger like in the video and so I wanted to understand if that is correct.
Thanks ........... and excuse me again for my questions ........

Don't be sorry about it at all, there is no need to apologize for questioning things. People on the forums just being stupid over names, who really cares? People need to grow up and offer advice over ridiculing

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If a grip works for you (and doesn't give away the sleight) then it's correct. You don't have to do things exactly as other people do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results