Need help with making the pass invisible

L

Liam Carrie

its practice. the pass isnt one of those moves you'll just get. and if laypeople notice you doing it just say "cool flourish huh?"

Oct 20, 2007
Try looking somewhere other than your hands when executing the move. Slydini- "You know why you no see? Because you no look!"
Max Malini- "I will vait (wait) all day and then when they no look ... BOOOOM!(Not his exact quote but you get the idea). Hope that helps.

The pass does not need to be invisible (although when its fast it helps) you just need to have the proper misdirection. I try to at least make eye contact for a fraction of a second, and then boom its done, dont let the the spectator determine when you do the pass. Say somthing funny, pretent to concentrate.... just distract them from the time in which you do the move. Another tip is to not look at your hands :rolleyes:(kinda a given). The spectator will look where you are looking. If you stare at the cards when you do the move it just draws atention to the cards.
Robbie

Sep 2, 2007
Want to know how I make my pass invisible? Ask a question. If you ask a question, 99% of people will look up to answer, even if they've been burning you hard. It's just human nature. When I start my ACR, I "lose" the card in the deck, then look up at everyone and say, "You guys all remember what the card was, right?" When everyone looks up, I do my pass, although I could probably just cut the card to the top and no one would see it. As long as you have everyone's eyes, you can pretty much stick a raccoon in somebody's back pocket and get away with it (that's my raccoon to wallet trick, and I'm submitting it, so nobody steal it!).

Well I can't post a video up right now, but my pass is clear as day, and I have tried everything to make it invisible. But I just cant do it. If someone was looking at the cards they could see it very easily. So can anyone give me some pointers on it? Thanks.

I RECOMMEND "on the pass" BY PETER CASSFORD, I THINK IT'S ON ELLUSIONIST, HE USES, "the rock" WITHOUT USING THAT TECHNIQUE, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE IT INVISIBLE

Oct 27, 2007
Eastern Seaboard, USA
I RECOMMEND "on the pass" BY PETER CASSFORD, I THINK IT'S ON ELLUSIONIST, HE USES, "the rock" WITHOUT USING THAT TECHNIQUE, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE IT INVISIBLE

Peter Cassford's is "Pass with Care", "On the Pass" is the classic Richard Kaufman video which I would highly, highly recommend, haven't seen the Cassford one though.

Regardless, misdirection is always priority...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results