Need Help

May 24, 2008
Hey guys, i need a short and sweet coin routine. I have In the beginning there were coins, and modern coin magic volume 1, so if anyone has any suggestions on just an effect, i can make my own method using the sleights taught in these DVDS

Oct 8, 2007
Check out the 1-on-1 section. Three-fry, Hellbound Spellbound, stuff like that is short and sweet. Well, it depends how you look at it. How long would you consider a short routine to be?

Sep 1, 2007
I highly recommend Long Gone Silver. It's pretty much the same as Threefry in the 1-on-1 section.

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
If you've fully studied that material, you should have a lot of sleights to work with.
Just start of with something simple. One coin production into a flurry, then a final vanish or a production.

Maybe something with a few more coins.
3 coin production followed by flurry/coins across sequence

something simple like that will do.

Aug 31, 2007
Learn the Muscle Pass. The ole coin that falls up is short and sweet. Otherwise I would do a coins across but maybe do a shorter modified in your face shiblam coins across. You could also try some spellbound stuff, change a coin into a chinese coin and back again, or a coin into a small hampster then back again, or (insert random item here) and back again.

-Sypris

May 24, 2008
Learn the Muscle Pass. The ole coin that falls up is short and sweet. Otherwise I would do a coins across but maybe do a shorter modified in your face shiblam coins across. You could also try some spellbound stuff, change a coin into a chinese coin and back again, or a coin into a small hampster then back again, or (insert random item here) and back again.

-Sypris

i am quite good at the muscle pass because i am a gymnast and i have calluses. thanks guys, i learnd threefry and i like it and i am considering obtaining some david roth material

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results